|No.2804, 75 Huili Street , Ganjingzi District, Dalian China|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||200|
|Price:||USD 1 to USD20 per unit|
|Packaging Details:||carton + wooden pallet|
|Supply Ability:||50,000pcs per month|
|Material:||Aluminum Alloy||Type Code:||NLL-3|
|Bolt Quantity:||3||Mechanical Strength:||70kN|
hot line clamp,
transmission line connector
Aluminum alloy tension clamp for transmission lines type NLL-3 with high strength
This is a simple device that comprises of several parts which are used for terminating conductors at different points. The device is also used to provide adequate mechanical and electrical connection to the insulator strings which is around the conductor.
The clamps can support conductors on the straight sections and as well as those on the twisted sections.
When in the twisted sections, tension clamps up to an angle of 90 degrees.
Materials used on Tension Clamps:
1) The main materials used are aluminum and cast iron.
2) These two materials are preferred because they are compatible with conductors.
3) they can survive well under different conditions without corroding or rusting.
4) The selection of these two materials is also based on their minimum hardness.
5) They are extremely hard and can’t be easily affected by temperature changes.
Here are some of the uses of tension clamps:
1) Tension clamps are designed to provide strong and safe mechanical and electrical connections regardless of the conditions.
Whether the cables are having longitudinal tension or even maximum working loads, tension clamps are still able to provide an adequate connection that is coupled up with the longitudinal grip.
2) The design of the tension clamps enables them to protect the conductor
3) Usually, conductors and transmission lines are exposed to the vagaries of nature such as wind and storm.
Sometimes, the wind can be too strong such that it can cause movements and vibrations of the conductors.
In doing so, the vibrations can emanate from the conductor and data lines
By controlling random movements, tension clamps help to limit the vibrations that emanate from the conductor.
Although there could be other functions of the tension clamps, the three that we have mentioned are vital for any overhead lines.
The photo aluminum tension clamp used for transmission lines . the clamp type code : NLL-3
Mechanical failing load more than 70kN .
the clamp main body are made of cast aluminum alloy , with 3 set of steel bolt to clutch the conductors .
all of our calmps are inspected one by one before packing .
good quality deserve your trust !
Contact Person: canning